Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to iHubLife - iPhone Development Blog

Thanks for stopping by - we're gonna try to give you some of the good, bad & the ugly regarding technical development of our iHubLife line of applications.

Quick introduction of our team. The core development team is currently composed of 3 senior level software development professionals. We also work with a small cadre of content professionals.

The Geeks are :

Saro "Obi Juan" Concepcion - I called him up about the idea after a friend suggested I start iPhone development. Juan said "#$$#@#" it !! and bought two MAC minis the next day and we started designing and coding iPhone Apps

Bert "The Flirt" Nieves - and I said "sure dude" and called Bactu up and he said "hell yeah dude. Let's just do it..."

Rob "Bactu" Bacher - The Big Brains behind the iHub. Organized to a fault. I despise him :)

Well ... thats the intro ... stop by often and leave your comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. It's Mac. Bert you are so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know.... I'm eating crow for being "less enthusiastic" than others regarding the MAC platform during the past several years.

    Hey - i'm giving it a shot.... give me some credit.

    ReplyDelete